Sponsored Residential Informational
Join us March 10th at Petersburg Public Library, to receive information on how to become a Sponsored Residential Provider with HALOBHID.
Please take the time to review the minimum requirements.
- -You must be at least 21 years of age to be Primary and 18 years of age for Back-Up
- -You and all adults (age 18 & over) who reside full time in your home must meet Criminal Background Check
- -You must have a minimum of one year experience working directly with Individuals with disabilities (Intellectual and Mental Illness)
- -You must have obtained a High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- ***Direct Support Professionals (not Back-Up DSP) must be able to document access to a capital reserve fund or "line of credit" equivalent to support 90 days of your household needs. (Mortgage, Car note, utilities, etc.)***
- -All Prospective DSP(s) must be able to meet their own needs before fostering an Individual. DSP(s) can have up to two Individuals placed in their home; each household can never exceed 7 beds
RSVP is a must. Walk-in would not be allowed.